- white girl: i dont like this abandoned insane asylum, zack.
- white boy: come on, amanda, 10 years ago tonight, the famous blood skull killer committed his last murder right here and then vanished.
- white girl: you're just trying to scare me.
- white boy: lmao
- they continue walking for a few seconds
- *white couple hears noise*
- white girl: babe what that??
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *leaves her alone*
- *choking noises*
- white girl: zack!!!
- white boy: ha ha just kidding!
- white girl: asshole!
- white boy: im just playin babe
- white girl: that wasnt funny but ur still cute
- *playful kiss*
- *things turn sexy*
- *hear noise*
- white boy: i'll go investigate
- *he leaves and then there's a silence for a long time*
- *maybe a thud*
- white girl: zack! this isnt funny anymore zack!
- *she walks and he dead*
- white girl: ahhh!!
- *killer shows up with sickle or quirky weapon that distinguishes him from other horror movie villains*
- white girl: ahhh!!!
- *white girl runs*
- *dead end*
- *thinks she free n safe*
- *guy catches her*
- *cuts her*
- *she dead*
- opening title slashes across screen: BLOOD SLICE IN 3-D
Jennifer about the fans
#her bodyguard tho
"You all need jesus."
hey guys remember when the american soccer team was out of the world cup and the new york post ran this cover
omg ok so i was at my locker and i overheard a guy talking about how some other guy kept making eye contact with him and the guy was like “i think he’s gay, that’s so fuckin weird” and a girl who was getting her stuff beside the guy was like “yea that’s very weird considering you’re ugly as fuck” and she walked away like a bad bitch and everyone’s hands went over their mouths and it was the greatest experience ever
I live in a really bad neighborhood and my friend came over and we heard gun shots and she was like “ooh fireworks” and I just smiled and nodded.
Becky: heather, I can’t believe you would do this to me! he’s my ex
Heather: I love him Becky! you’re just jealous
Becky: *Tackles heather*
*****falls down stairs****
Heather & Becky: *Starts laughing while laying on the bottom step*
Heather: what are we doing? it used to never be like this?
Becky: we would never let a guy get to us like this… I promise never to change again.
Heather: *sticks out pinky*
funny story: this scene was actually improvised. the script originally called for pikachu to roll over onto his side and deliver a line that went “good battling today ash. can we get ihop in the morning?” but during filming, pikachu started thinking about how his real life trainer never hugged him and also will smith’s dad, so he delivered this amazing performance all off the top of his head. the animator was like whoa wtf. what a brilliant moment.
why THE FUCK is no one talking about this
why isnt this on the news
we all know the reason why. stop the bullshit.
And this shit happened on May 18…MAY 8-FUCKING-TEENTH!
I read the article and this honestly makes me so fucking angry. I encourage all my followers to reblog the shit out of this. Share it on your Facebook and Twitter, too.
do u ever accidentally slam the door on your parents after an argument and then have to sit there praying to god to help u through the ensuing shit storm that you know is about to go down
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
- breakfast: 3pm
- dinner: 11pm
- more food: 1am
- midnight snack: 4am